QUICK THINGS TO DO TODAY:
- Pay rent, mortgage or other bills due today
- Throw something away. Something that's difficult for you to give up. Find something you know you won't use in the next month, the next season, the next six months. Get rid of it.
- Take a moment or two to flip through your calendar for the next month. Notice any upcoming birthdays, anniversaries or other celebrations you should be part of. Make plans to send cards, buy gifts, send flowers, or whatever else you might want to do to express your appreciation for someone else.
- Plan your fall and holiday symphonies, concerts, plays, and other things you might attend this season. Look at your budget and see if you can afford to do some of those fun things this fall and winter.
- Do you need to make any October salon, dentist, dermatologist, eye doctor, vet, or other appointments?
- Reflect over the last month. Did you have time for yourself, your partner, your kids, friends and family? What will you do differently this month?
TODAY'S PROJECT: Birthday Celebration
I'm helping my sister celebrate her birthday all day today, so I won't be doing any housework. That's ok, because I kept up with my maintenance cleaning so well all week long. I will come home to a mostly tidy house today after my sister's party. I'll hang up my party dress in a tidied, organized closet, and I'll go to bed in a comfy bedroom.