QUICK THINGS TO DO TODAY:
- How are your supplies of shampoo and conditioner doing? I like to keep a spare set in the house during wintertime so I don't run out during a snowstorm or a flood when I can't leave the house. I just put my last Herbal Essences conditioner into my shower, so its replacement is now on my shopping list for tomorrow.
- Have time to jot a quick note or set out some special stickers to slip into your child's lunchbox tomorrow?
- Celebrate Mardi Gras tonight in your own way, even if you can't go to a party or because you have to work tomorrow. Sip a tasty drink or eat a naughty chocolate treat. It's Fat Tuesday!
TODAY'S PROJECT: All Over Cleaning
Today almost every room in my house needs something done to it. Here's what my list looks like:
- Kitchen - empty dishwasher, scrub kitchen sink and floor, empty trash can, take out recycling, water houseplants
- Living room - throw out vase of dead flowers, vacuum, sort mail on mail table
- Bathroom - wipe mirror, empty trash, scrub sink
- Bedroom - clean cat pee (Sigh), recycle the magazines I read last night
- Family room - sweep dog hair
- Laundry room - remove stockings I hung to dry, hand wash sweater
LOVELY BLOGS: The Galley Gourmet
Nicole blogs about the tasty things she cooks in her Illinois galley kitchen. Recently she's posting about her homemade beignets, her recent Louisiana-style Sunday supper, her lovely Mardi Gras King cake, and her Cajun chicken and sausage jambalaya she made recently. I love that she cooks seasonally and according to themes and holidays!
LOVELY LINKS FOR TODAY: